We will not use or disclose your personal information for any purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with your consent or as required or authorized by law. Recharge Fuel & Fitness Inc. collects personal information for the following purposes:
• to provide you with a copy of your membership agreement
• to process your membership payments and to ensure your account remains up-to-date
• to inform you of matters relating to your membership
• to protect against harm to the rights, property and safety of Recharge Fuel & Fitness Inc., our employees, members and otherS
Personal information is information about you as an individual and includes information that identifies you and that can be used to contact you. This includes such information as your name, birth date, email address, mailing address, telephone number, fax number, banking information, credit card number, emergency contact and digital photograph.
We want to hear from our members. When you contact us we collect the information that you disclose to us. This may include details such as your name, mailing address, telephone number, fax number, email address and telephone number, as well as your inquiries, comments, requests or complaints.
From time to time, we may ask you to complete surveys that we may use, for example, to improve our services and develop new ones. We will collect the information that you provide, however, you are under no obligation to respond.
We use 24/7/365 video surveillance in our gym to protect the rights, property and safety of Recharge Fuel & Fitness Inc., our employees, members and others.
Your acknowledgment and consent are required for the collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information. When you become a member of Recharge Fuel & Fitness Inc., you consent to the use of your personal information for the purposes listed above. You may refuse or withdraw your consent at any time; however we may not then be able to provide you with our full range of services. We will advise you when you refuse or withdraw your consent of the impact that will have on what we are able to provide.
Third Party Disclosure
Recharge Fuel & Fitness Inc. is not in the business of selling member information to others. We may use third party service providers to process or handle personal information on our behalf and to assist us with various services such as data processing, printing, mail distribution, advertising and marketing. We will take steps to ensure that such parties adhere to our policy with respect to the protection of your personal information. Except as set out in this policy or as required or permitted by law, Recharge Fuel & Fitness Inc. will not sell or disclose any of your personal information to any other organization or transmit personal information to third parties without first obtaining your consent. Recharge Fuel & Fitness Inc. may, however, disclose information in the following cases:
• to enforce or apply our membership agreements
• to protect the rights, property or safety of Recharge Fuel & Fitness Inc., our employees, our members and others
• to comply with a subpoena, warrant or order
• to a police force or person, if required/authorized by law
• to an investigative body or government institution which can oblige us to do so
• in emergency situations in which we believe that the life, health or safety of a member or other person may be in danger
• if all or a part of our business is sold, we may transfer information we have about you in preparation for or as part of completing that transaction
We will only retain your personal information as long as is necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which it was collected or as required by law. Personal information is securely stored until such time as it is no longer required, after which it is anonymized or destroyed.
Your personal information is secure within Recharge Fuel & Fitness Inc. Our employees are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of all personal information to which they have access. We keep our employees informed about our policies and procedures for protecting personal information. Where necessary, our employees are required to sign agreements to keep your personal information confidential.